Set on this impressive 23 acre country house estate, this outstanding cottage serves as a real home-from-home which caters perfectly
for families, friends and couples.
One of four bespoke holiday cottages, set within the stunning grounds of a 23 acre country house estate, Badger's Cottage is a short drive away
from spectacular beaches and coves, and forms the perfect base from which to explore all the Lizard Peninsula has to offer.
The immediate area is steeped in maritime and smuggling history and is renowned for having one of the best climates in England. Head towards the coast and visit traditional
Cornish villages such as Mullion, Porthleven and Coverack. Attractions in the area include The Minack Theatre, National Seal Sanctuary, Flambards Theme Park, and the Tate Gallery at St
Ives, to name just a few.
The accommodation is arranged on two floors and offers two cottage-style bedrooms, one double room and one twin room, both with exposed wooden beams. The spacious
lounge with French doors to the courtyard outside is equipped with a Smart TV, Ruark Audio with DAB radio. The kitchen/diner comes fully equipped and includes an electric
oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Outside is the shared courtyard with garden furniture and BBQ.
Leisure facilities: shared heated outdoor swimming pool (open from Easter to the end of September, weather permitting), changing room and WC and communal games room. Outside:
access to 23 acres of farmland with sheep, chickens and horses, picnic areas, walks and access to public footpaths and ample private off-road parking. Bed linen, towels, electric, central heating and
Wi-Fi included. Regret no smoking inside the properties. Regret no pets. Additional info: it is possible to let the whole site if all properties are available, and in which case please call for
prices and to enquire. Location: shops and pubs 2 miles, beach 1 mile, Thai restaurant < 1 mile.
- 2 bedrooms: 1 double and 1 twin
- Bathroom with shower over bath and WC
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing
- Lounge with Smart TV and Ruark Audio with DAB radio
- Bed linen, electric, central heating and Wi-Fi included
- Travel cot available
- Highchair available
- Shared courtyard with garden furniture and BBQ
- Shared heated outdoor swimming pool (open from Easter to the end of September) with sun-bathing
area, changing room and WC.
- Access to 23 acres of farmland with sheep, chickens and horses, picnic areas, climbing frame,
slide and swing
- Regret no pets
- It is possible to let the whole site if all properties are available; please call for prices and
- shops and pubs 2 miles, beach 1 mile, Thai restaurant < 1 mile.